Panasonic's infrared array sensor is a thermopile-type infrared sensor which detects quantity of infrared ray. These high precision sensors, based on advanced MEMS technology, have temperature detection, achieved on a two dimensional area, digital output, and have a miniature SMD package.
- Temperature detection achieved on a two dimensional area with 8 x 8 (64) pixels
- Digital output (temperature values can be output)
- Miniature SMD package (reflow mounting supported)
- High performance home appliances (Microwave ovens and air conditioners)
- Energy savings in offices (air-conditioning and lighting controls)
- Digital signage
- Automatic door and elevators