The Nano2 485 series fuse from Littelfuse is a compact, surface-mountable 600 VDC fuse for overcurrent protection of high-voltage DC circuits and applications. Its fast-acting blow characteristics ensure high-speed protection against surge currents and overload conditions. The 485 series fuse offers circuit designers a more compact, more cost-competitive alternative to traditional larger, through-hole-type 600 VDC fuses for creating cost-effective designs. It is available with current ratings from 500 mA to 3.15 A.
Applications include PC server and telecom systems, LCD TV inverter boards DC input protection, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) / 3-phase power supplies, and 380 VDC server / lighting in data center.
- Fast-acting, surface-mount fuse for high-voltage applications (up to 600 VDC)
- High-operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Fully compatible with lead-free solder alloys and higher-temperature profiles associated with lead-free assembly
- Relatively high-breaking capacity at 100 A
- Rating: 0.5 A to 3.15 A
- RoHS-compliant / halogen-free
- UL agency approval
- Lowers total cost of power supply design with SMT installation
- Supports high-voltage DC power architectures for state-of-the-art, high-efficiency datacenters
- High interrupt capability allows protection of high-wattage power supply architectures driving next-generation efficient datacenters
- High-reliability design and high-operating temperature range support for demanding mission-critical power systems