Cypress Semiconductor's PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT prototyping kit is a low-cost hardware development platform enabling design with the PSoC 6 MCU as well as Cypress' industry-leading Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connectivity via an on-board module based on the CYW4343W combo chipset. This prototyping kit also provides a snap-away form factor to allow developers to freely and independently use the different peripherals of the kit to design and prototype innovative IoT applications.
- The ultra-low-power PSoC 62 MCU that integrates an Arm® Cortex®-M4 and Cortex-M0+ onto a single chip and provides up to 2 MB of Flash and 1 MB of SRAM
- The Murata 1DX Module hosting the Cypress CYW4343W 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi + Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.1 combo chipset radio
- PSoC 5LP MCU for program/debug
- Cypress' CapSense® capacitive touch sensing enabled buttons and sliders
- Cypress 512 Mb Quad-SPI NOR Flash device
- MicroSD card slot
- PDM microphone and thermistor
- Digilent Pmod™ interface
ModusToolbox™ Software Suite
ModusToolbox provides support for design and development of the PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit. To find out more, please visit the ModusToolbox page.
Mbed SDK Support
The PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit is now supported in the Mbed OS. To find out more, please visit our team page on os.mbed.com/teams/Cypress, and also PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit to find out more.
- CY8CPROTO-062-4343W PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit Quick Start Guide
- AN221774 - Getting Started with PSoC 6 MCU
- AN215656 - PSoC 6 MCU Dual-Core CPU system Design
- PSoC 6 MCU - The New Standard for the Internet of Things
- PSoC 6 MCU Code Examples
- PSoC 6 Cypress Developer Community
- All PSoC 6 Resources