The HRSPD127 series of shielded surface-mount power inductors from API Delevan has magnetic shielding, low DCR, and excellent current handling capabilities for high-reliability applications.
The HRSPD127 series has been designed in response to customer demand for components that withstand high thermal and mechanical shock, as well as vibration resistance.
- Built to meet the following environmental requirements:
- High-frequency vibration per MIL-STD-202, method 204, test condition D
- Mechanical shock per MIL-STD-202, method 213, test condition I
- Thermal shock per MIL-PRF-27, -55°C to +130°C, 25 cycles
- Solderability per MIL-STD-202, method 208
- Burn-in: 96 hours at +130°C
- Moisture resistance per MIL-STD-202, method 106
- Double cycle Sn/Pb reflow profile per MIL-STD-202, method 106
- Inductance tolerance of ±15% and ±10% available upon request
- Standard inductance values: 2.2 µH to 1000 µH
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +130°C