Table 9: Temperature and Airflow
Temperature and Airflow HHHL Add-In Card 2.5" U.2 Notes
Operating temperature (as indicated by the
SMART temperature attribute)
0°C to 85°C 0°C to 85°C 1
Operating ambient temperature 0°C to 55°C Ambient: 0°C to 35°C;
Case: 0°C to 70°C
Operating airflow 300 LFM at 25°C ambient 450 LFM at 25°C ambient 3, 4
Storage temperature –40°C to 85°C –40°C to 85°C 5
Humidity 25% to 95% non-condensing 25% to 95% non-condensing
1. If SMART temperature exceeds 70°C, performance will be throttled.
2. Temperature of air impinging on the SSD.
3. Airflow must flow along the length of the drive parallel to and through any cooling
4. Airflow is measured upstream of the drive before any acceleration as the air goes
around the drive.
5. Contact Micron for additional information.
Table 10: Shock and Vibration
Shock and Vibration HHHL Add-In Card 2.5" U.2
Shock (non-operational) 500G at 1ms half-sine 1000G at 1ms half-sine
Vibration (non-operational) 3.1 GRMS 5–800Hz at 30 min/axis 3.1 GRMS 5–800Hz at 30 min/axis
1. Shock and vibration ratings refer to ability to withstand stress events only. Prolonged or
repeated exposure to conditions listed or greater stresses may result in permanent dam-
age to the device. Functional operation of the device under these conditions is not im-
plied. See warranty for more information.
9100 U.2 and HHHL NVMe PCIe SSDs
9100_hhhl_u2_nvme_pcie_ssd.pdf - Rev. I 03/17 EN
Micron Technology, Inc. reserves the right to change products or specifications without notice.
© 2016 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.