IDT's ICS853S006I is a low skew, high performance 1-to-6 differential-to-2.5 V/3.3 V LVPECL/ECL fanout buffer and a member of the HiPerClockS™ family of high performance clock solutions from IDT.
The ICS853S006I is characterized to operate from either a 2.5 V or a 3.3 V power supply. Guaranteed output and part-to-part skew characteristics make the ICS853S006I ideal for those clock distribution applications demanding well-defined performance and repeatability.
- Six differential 2.5 V, 3.3 V LVPECL/ECL outputs
- One differential PCLK, nPCLK input pair
- PCLK, nPCLK pair can accept the following differential input levels: LVPECL, LVDS, CML, SSTL
- Maximum output frequency: >2 GHz
- Output skew: 15 ps (typical)
- Part-to-part skew: 30 ps (typical)
- Propagation delay: 350 ps (typical)
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available lead-free (RoHS 6) package
- ECL mode operating voltage supply range: VCC = 0V, VEE = -2.375 V to -3.465 V
- LVPECL mode operating voltage supply range: VCC = 2.375 V to 3.465 V, VEE = 0 V