KEMET announces the addition of Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) cores to their line-up of noise-suppression passive components. Manage radiated noise across a variety of frequencies with KEMET's broad new series of EMI cores.
- Flat, round, and snail versions
- Split versions for post-production attachment
- Broad range by simply adding turns
- FM frequency in MHz range filtering with NiZn
- AM frequency in kHz range filtering with MnZn
- According to EMI standards IEC, CISPR, ECE, and regional FCC, EN, VCCI
View all of KEMET's EMI Cores